Friday, January 17, 2014

How I Use the Web

I spend a decent amount of time on the internet.  Most of the time I use it for homework, like Google or the app My Big Campus.  I also use it for recreational purposes too, for example, I like to online shop on site like Amazon or E-Bay.  Another site I commonly use is the social media app called Twitter where you can share your thoughts with friends, family, or anybody else that follows you.

*Google- The search engine, Google, is easy and very handy to use.  It allows you to type in any word and it will lead you to many links and sites that are related to the word.  It can quickly lead you to any website you need to find or any question you have.  Visit google here!

*My Big Campus- This app allows you to send in homework to teachers online.  It is helpful because it keeps any assignments in one spot so its easy to keep track of.  With a click of a button you can receive or hand in any assignments.  Visit My Big Campus here!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment