Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Google Chrome

Google Chrome is a neat web browser that was made by Google.  It was easy to download and it allows you to download apps on it, unlike most other web browsers.  It offers its own app store with a variety of apps including games, learning tools and buisness tools.  My favorite app I downloaded were the Horoscope app.
Horoscope-- On the horoscope app you just pick your symbol according to the month you were born in and it gives you a free reading for the day.  To download this app I went to the Google Chrome Webstore and clicked on the Lifestyle tab under Apps.  Then, I clicked on astrology and found the free horoscope app and finally I downloaded it by tapping on the free button.  Now the app is on my Google Chrome homepage.
I liked using Google Chrome because of the cool apps it had on it and it was time efficent and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment