Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bloggif

Mounting created BloggifMounting created Bloggif   Bloggif is a free photo editing website where you can create photo collages, animate text, and apply cool effects to photos!  This website  give you tons of effects you can put on any photo of your choice like slideshows, glitter, and GIF effects.  On my top photo I used the Glitter Frame and I chose a heart to frame the picture.  On my second photo I decided to use the GIF effect called zoom.  The GIF effects are fun because the picture actually moves and it adds interest to the photo.  On the last picture I used SplashColor which actually makes the entire photo black and white and then you can go back and add color to certain spots to make the picture pop.  I liked Bloggif because of the GIF effects which were very easy to use and make the picture fun to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment