Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FireFox Extension

The FireFox browser also has a tab called Extension that allows users to put add on's onto their website that adds cool features to it.  The purpose of an add on is to make it easier and more efficient to get from place to place on a website. One of my favorite parts about Extension is the Games and Entertainment because it allows you to pick a few games from their selection and then you can play them.  I downloaded Frogger and a chess game.  Another part I liked about Extension was the Appearance part because the add on's will allow you to change font size, color and theme.  I also added a clock that is super useful from Appearance.  I enjoyed using Extension because it taught me how to put add on's on websites and how to find the add on.

No comments:

Post a Comment