Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PiZap

The second photo editing website I visited was called PiZap.  I liked working with PiZap because of the hilarious photos I created.  When I went to PiZap the first thing I clicked was the icon called "edit photo".  From there it gives you the choice of where you want to upload the picture you want edited.  After you pick out the photo it gives you various different ways to edit it.  My favorite feature to this website was adding the funny faces to it.  You can paste funny eyes, mouth, hair, hats, and teeth on your photo with just a click of a button!  There are many other options it gives you like changing the tint of the background or adding shapes and stickers to the picture.  PiZap is user friendly and helps you create cool pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment